1) Forward supporting documentation relating to your English skills in PDF-format to Student Counsellor Janich Frederiksen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of suitable documentation include certificates, diplomas, documentation for work experience in English speaking countries or companies, etc. You also need to forward a CV.
2) Book an appointment with Janich Frederiksen for an introductory interview, and for signing an RKV-contract. Bookings can be made online at www.horsenshfogvuc.dk
Depending on the conversation and standard of your documentation, the school will decide whether to accept or reject your application.
3) If accepted, you will be invited in for an assessment on one of the days shown in the dates and deadlines table below. You are advised to reserve this date in your calendar. Please note it is only possible to conduct the assessment on the specified dates..
4) On the specified date and time, you must arrive at Horsens HF og VUC, Holmboes Allé, 8700 Horsens, and present yourself at the front desk. You will then be assigned to an English teacher who will conduct the individual assessment. Depending on your documentation, you can expect a range of written, grammar, and oral assignments, including a conversation in English. You should expect some waiting time on this day.
5) If the English teacher determines that you have English language skills equivalent to English B-level, you will receive a certificate by e-mail on or before the respective date indicated in the table below.
|Deadline to qualify for the next assessment test.(Requires a signed contract)||Assessment test dates||Final date for issuing certificates
(sent by email)
|1/11 – 2017||9/11- 2017
at 11 am until 3 am
|24/11 – 2017|
|8/1 – 2018||16/1 – 2018
at 10.15 until 3 am
|26/1 – 2018|
|1/4 – 2018||10/4 – 2018
at 10.15 until 3am
|27/4 – 2018|
|10/8 – 2018||To be scheduled||24/8 – 2018|